Any Faculty Member approved by the Trustees of the North Carolina Builder Institute may teach an NCBI course, HOWEVER, in order to teach an approved NCBI Continuing Education Course you must also meet the following criteria:
- You must attend and be approved by the NCLBGC to teach their Mandatory Course each year.
- You must be able to teach both an NCBI 2-hour and 4-hour elective course.
- You must provide all personal and course information required by the NCLBGC (NCBI Instructor Information Form and Course Approval Form), as applicable.
- You MAY NOT promote yourself, your business, product or services either verbally or on course handouts during instructional course hours.
- You must maintain and update your course content each year, as necessary, and submit any changes by the required date for approval by the NCLBGC (see NCBI Course Approval Guidelines)