You will be asked if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever over 100 degrees or chills
- New cough not related to allergies
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat not related to allergies
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have you been exposed to anyone who tested Positive to COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If anyone answers yes, he or she will be asked to call our office and reschedule the class. The student will not be allowed to stay for the class.